CANCELLED -- THE GOSPEL OF THE BODY AND THE LITTLE WAY: Living St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body with the Help of St. Therese of Lisieux (Spring 2018)
CONFERENCE / COURSE CANCELLED:
(March 26, 2018) Due to personal health, Christopher West will be unable to join us for this year's ToB Conference / Course. As a result, we have made the decission to cancel this conference. We will be getting in contact with over the next few days with all those who have registerd to discuss the option of attending our alternate ToB week, which will be offered as part of our Springtime of the Faith week-long intensive course series (more details to come soon!)
We appoligize for any inconvience that this event cancellation may cause. Please contact us with any questions.
"Brace yourself! If we take in what [John Paul II] is saying in his Theology of the Body, we will never view ourselves, view others, view the Church, the Sacraments, grace, God, heaven, marriage, the celibate vocation...we will never view the world the same way again." -Christopher West
St. Therese School of Faith and Mission in Bruno, Saskatchewan, is pleased to present "THE GOSPEL OF THE BODY AND THE LITTLE WAY: Living St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body with the Help of St. Therese of Lisieux". Join the students of St. Therese for a transforming journey that opens the heart to deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- What it means to be made in the image and likeness of God
- Why God created us male and female
- How the physical union of man and woman is innately oriented toward life and love, and how this union is the essential foundation for a life-affirming society.
- How we can come to an understanding of human existence only through a proper understanding of human sexuality
- How the Theology of the Body can enable us to live wholly integrated lives
- How seeing the world through the lens of the TOB is a key to happiness
- How to proclaim this liberating message to others
- St. Therese Institute exclusive: How St. Thérèse recognized and lived these truths in her life.
- and much, much more…
|Event Date||Mon. Apr. 30, 2018 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||Thu. May. 03, 2018 @ 3:00 pm|
|Online Registration Cut-Off||Fri. Apr. 27, 2018 @ 4:00 pm|
|Location||St. Therese Institute|
|Group Size (# of people)||Rate/Person($)|