SotF 2018 – Heralds of the New Evangelization I: A Theology of Evangelization (TBA)
"Christ wants to go many places in the world and to enter many hearts through you." Blessed Pope John Paul II
Do you have friends or family members who have left the Church or are sincerely seeking for spiritual truth?
Learn how to share the Catholic faith with others. In this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Study the teachings of the Church on Theology of Evangelization, Mission, and Salvation
- Understand the role of the Holy Spirit and Mary in evangelization.
- Learn what are the spiritual priorities of our time.
- Know the significance of these days as the time of the New Evangelization and a Springtime of the Faith.
- Deepen your spirituality to develop the virtues necessary for sharing your faith confidently and respectfully.
- Learn how to present the Gospel message and share your personal witness.
- Learn practical skills to effectively proclaim the Gospel in the home, at your workplace, and in daily conversations.
- Learn answers to the questions and objections most commonly raised by atheists, agnostics, skeptics, and those who have left the Church.
|Event Date||Sun. May. 06, 2018 @ 5:30 pm|
|Event End Date||Fri. May. 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm|
|Online Registration Cut-Off||Fri. May. 04, 2018 @ 4:00 am|
|Location||St. Therese Institute|
|Group Size (# of people)||Rate/Person($)|