AFFIRMATION: IT IS GOOD THAT YOU EXIST — A Little Way-Word Podcast, Ep16 Featured
(download MP3 audio version below)
In this podcast episode, Jim and Nick discuss the importance of affirmation. Exposing the theological roots of affirmation, they argue that affirmation is not optional, but necessary for good Christian community and is the antidote to the growing 'culture of contempt' in secular and ecclesial circles. At the heart of the Gospel is an affirmation of the human person: 'It is good that you exist!'
If you like our videos and would like to receive notifications of new videos, please tap both the SUBSCRIBE and BELL buttons on our YouTube page @ www.youtube.com/StThereseInstitute
Got a show topic suggestion or a question that you'd like Jim or Nick to answer?
Click to send a question email: "Question for Jim" or "Question for Nick" (<-- or use one of those as your subject line and send an email to ; show suggestions can also be sent to this email address)
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/sENrNfVr68w
Download MP3: click the "attachment" below!
Latest from StT Admin
- Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- A 'LITTLE' SELF AWARENESS: APPRECIATING THE FOUR TEMPERAMENTS — A LITTLE WAY WORD Podcast — Ep. 17
- Novena to St. Thérèse of Lisieux — Sept. 23 - Oct. 1, 2020
- Pray with us Sept. 23-Oct. 1! Novena to St. Thérèse
- THE DUTY OF THE MOMENT? — A Little Way-Word Podcast, Ep15