OVERWORKED AND UNDERPRAYED — The Jim and Nick "A Little Way-Word" Podcast Ep10 Featured
(download MP3 audio version below)
Welcome to the tenth episode of St. Therese Institute's "A Little Way-Word" Podcast. In this episode, Jim and Nick discuss the question of "How do I fit prayer into my already full day of work and family?" Hear what they do, and the suggestions that they have for starting a new prayer routine or enhancing your existing prayer time. Alternate title (but not near as fun) for the episode: "Prayer and the Universal Call to Holiness for everyone (regardless of how busy your life is)".
Got a show topic suggestion or a question that you'd like Jim or Nick to answer?
Click to send a question email: "Question for Jim" or "Question for Nick" (<-- or use one of those as your subject line and send an email to ; show suggestions can also be sent to this email address)
Find us on YouTube at www.youtube.com/StThereseInstitute
Latest from StT Admin
- Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- A 'LITTLE' SELF AWARENESS: APPRECIATING THE FOUR TEMPERAMENTS — A LITTLE WAY WORD Podcast — Ep. 17
- AFFIRMATION: IT IS GOOD THAT YOU EXIST — A Little Way-Word Podcast, Ep16
- Novena to St. Thérèse of Lisieux — Sept. 23 - Oct. 1, 2020
- Pray with us Sept. 23-Oct. 1! Novena to St. Thérèse