OVERWORKED AND UNDERPRAYED — The Jim and Nick "A Little Way-Word" Podcast Ep10 Featured
(download MP3 audio version below)
Welcome to the tenth episode of St. Therese Institute's "A Little Way-Word" Podcast. In this episode, Jim and Nick discuss the question of "How do I fit prayer into my already full day of work and family?" Hear what they do, and the suggestions that they have for starting a new prayer routine or enhancing your existing prayer time. Alternate title (but not near as fun) for the episode: "Prayer and the Universal Call to Holiness for everyone (regardless of how busy your life is)".
Got a show topic suggestion or a question that you'd like Jim or Nick to answer?
Click to send a question email: "Question for Jim" or "Question for Nick" (<-- or use one of those as your subject line and send an email to ; show suggestions can also be sent to this email address)
Find us on YouTube at www.youtube.com/StThereseInstitute
Latest from StT Admin
- Covid-19 Update for 2020-2021 Formation Program
- KEEP IT SECRET, KEEP IT SAFE — The Jim and Nick "A Little Way-Word" Podcast Episode #11
- Scattering Beauty - Commissioning Roses and the 2020 Corpus Christi procession
- Student Reflections (from the Class of 2020)
- "The Lord's Day" Gospel Reflection for June 7, 2020, Most Holy Trinity Sunday (Jn 3:16-18)