NAZARETH FAMILY SPIRITUALITY — The Jim and Nick "A Little Way-Word" Podcast - Episode 4 Featured
(download MP3 audio version below)
At St. Therese, and in these podcasts, we talk a lot about "Nazareth", and "living Nazareth", and "the spirit of Nazareth"; but what is Nazareth? In this podcast, Jim and Nick discuss what is meant by Nazareth family spirituality, that is a spiritual way of life inspired by the hidden years of Christ's life lived in the ordinariness of the daily life of the Holy Family in Nazareth. How can this provide a model for faithful discipleship, especially in these unique times, within the ordinary circumstances of our lives. It's all about growing in holiness!
Jim and Nick also reflect on last week's movie suggestion, "Rudy", and field questions from our viewers in this new episode of "A LITTLE WAY-WORD". This week's movie suggestion: "The Hundred Foot Journey".
**Link to Christian's "FREE-STYLE BUTTER CHICKEN" recipe [Download] **
Find us on YouTube at www.youtube.com/StThereseInstitute
Latest from StT Admin
- "The Lord's Day" Gospel Reflection for May 31, 2020, Pentecost (Jn 20:19-23)
- WHAT IS COMMISSIONING — The Jim and Nick "A Little Way-Word" Podcast - Episode 9
- St. Therese Class of 2019-2020 (virtual) Commissioning Celebration
- The Lord's Day" Gospel Reflection for May 24, 2020, Ascension of the Lord (Mt 28:16-20)
- SANITY AND SANCTITY — The Jim and Nick "A Little Way-Word" Podcast - Episode 8